Romp and run all day and relax the night away! Each dog has a large cozy kennel . We believe that every dog needs lots of exercise and fresh air, and not to be stuck in a kennel all day. We have a separate play area for our older or less social guests.
Here's a list of what you'll need to bring****
1. Please bring your own dog food to minimize stomach distress. I am happy to give Meds/ Supplements and Treats.
( Please bring pre measured portions in zip lock baggies or a resealable container)
2. PLEASE- if you have a VERY nervous dog or a smaller dog, SPEAK to your vet about options offered that would help minimize stress. Kenneling may cause dogs to get diarrhea and/or vomiting. We try our best to help your dog feel less stressed but a lot of it is out of our control. Your vet can discuss how to prevent this from happening. We do offer a wonderful product called Calming Bites. You may purchase upon arrival if you are interested.
3. You may bring a WASHABLE bed or a blanket. The bed must be able to fit into a washing machine.
4. You will need to provide shot records if you were unable to download them online. We require DAPP, Kennel Cough and Rabies. For Cats we require Feline Leukemia and Rabies.
5. We provide all bowls. We provide slow feeders if your pet uses these at home.
We are closed each day between the hours of Noon-4pm